Increase collagen, reduce wrinkles, and heal damaged skin, with Avocado Oil
Many skin care brands turn to synthetic petrochemicals in their pursuit of skin hydration. We believe nature did a better job when it created avocados.
Avocado oil (Persea Gratissima) is a fantastic natural ingredient that provides a huge benefit when formulated into active skin care and anti aging products. The avocado (actually a fruit) is rich in proteins and fats, sterolin, anti-oxidants, lecithin and potassium. Studies have also shown avocado oil to actually increase collagen*, decrease wrinkles, and repair the effects of sun damage. Avocado oil penetrates deeply into the skin for fantastic hydration and relief of certain skin sensitivities.
In a well formulated cream it's non-occlusive, meaning it won't clog pores or encourage break outs...unlike coconut oil.
- Rich in Vitamins A, D, E which are great at increasing skin suppleness.
- Vitamin A helps encourage cellular turnover, revealing fresher, dewy skin
- Helpful in healing sun damaged skin and supports wound healing
- Reduce free radical damage
- Softens skin
- reduces the appearance of age spots
Proteins + Fats
- Essential fatty acids and oleic acid can promote collagen synthesis
- Rich in omega-3's
- Amino acids protect and cleanse the skin
- ideal moisturizing agents that completely absorb deeply into the skin
Lecithin + Potassium
- beneficial for overall skin health
Avocado oil is also beneficial and may provide relief for those individuals dealing with eczema, psoriasis, burns and skin sensitivities. If you want gorgeous skin, it's important to use healthy, safe ingredients, that actually provide a benefit. We believe Avocado oil is a great addition for those wanting hydration and the benefits of anti-aging.
(*a 1991 study by the technion Isreal institute of technology.)
Find Avocado oil and many other wonderful ingredients in our BV9 Anti-Aging Bee Venom Cream
- benir beauty